Need an Emergency Electrician in Herston
Well, we’re here! From wiring a factory to upgrading to a smart home, our electricians in Herston are ready to tackle your emergency today.
By the way, we offer a full range of electrical services for both residential and commercial. And no job is too big or too small.
And here’s just some of the work we do:
- Electrical Breakdowns and Repairs as well as…
- Switchboards and solar-ready upgrades
- Lighting LEDs
- Additional Power points (including USB)
- Home Efficiency (including energy audits). As well as that, we’re certified Installers for Carbon Track Intelligent Home Energy Management www.carbontrack.com.au
- Home Automation (that is to say Smart and energy efficient). So get your home working for you, with Google Home and Carbon Track www.carbontrack.com.au
- Electrical Safety Inspections (for example, pre-purchase or new homes)
- New House Services (wiring from start to finish)
- Swimming Pool and Garden (that is, we wire, repair or replace pool pumps, pool filtration, pool chlorination, pool heating and pool lights)
- Test and Tag equipment
- Phone and Data Cabling (we install IP phones, data cabling and networking)
- TV Outlets and Antennas (for example, we install and move your existing TV aerial or add additional outlets)
- IP Phones Systems/Virtual PBX (such as Virtual PBX, call recording, call analytics and advertising conversion tracking www.officephoneaustralia.com.au
- Smoke Alarms (we install and test your mains and battery-powered smoke alarms)
- Ceiling Fans (we install or replace your existing fan)
- Safety Switches – As Per Electrical Safety Queensland One Safety Switch May not Be Enough www.worksafe.qld.gov.au/safetyswitches
And we’re here to help!
Always Prompt Emergency Electrician Herston are open Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 4.30pm. However, if you need us outside these hours, call us and we’ll come to the rescue.
In addition we offer
- Competitive pricing so that we make it affordable for students and pensioners
- And a skilled team of master electricians with vans stocked with parts
We accept cash, mobile EFTPOS, Debit, VISA and MasterCard.
Remember that additional charges may apply after hours or weekends. To sum up… what are you waiting for?